Sunday, 23 October 2011

Girl Mobile number for dating and Friendship

Girl Mobile number for dating and Friendship 

 

Girls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indian bangali girls and uae girls mobile numbers for friendship, Girls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indian bangali girls and uae girls mobile numbers for friendshipGirls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indiName: Fareha Ch                      Nick name   Faree 
City: Lahore
Education: ACCa
Caste: Jutt
Height: 5' 3"
Who I am
I am in school for business degree and also learning to speak and write French. Love Tennis, swimming, reading dancing I am on Facebook and Skype. my photo is on facebook
Mobile Number# 03124364655american single , american single , american single, american single , american single , american single , american single 
Girls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indian bangali girls and uae girls mobile numbers for friendship, Girls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indian bangali girls and uae girls mobile numbers for friendshipGirls Mobile Number,girls phone number, pakistani indian bangali girls and uae girls mobile numbers for friendship

10 comments:

  1. SAB JHOOT HAY. YE SAB NUMBER LARKON K HAIN JINHAIN CALL KRO TO GALIYAN DETAY HAIN. YAQEEN NAHI TO CALL KR K DEKH LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shabbir bhai aap ko call karny ki keya zarorat thhi,khud joty khaa kar dosroon ko kiu manaa kar rahy ho,jis jis ko joty lageen ge khud reh jain gee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Javeria, call me late night, mere husband ky samny phone nhin pick kr skti, my number is 03472470384

    ReplyDelete
  4. amar nam tanmay kono meye jodi amar sathe friendship korte chao.....9748969997 eai number a call korun..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi I'm bravo and I'm seriously searching for a sweet girl to date,dis ma number;+233249589540 plz call me if u are interested....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm karthick this is my no +91954338256 plz cal me after some time

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is sachin agrawal. i m 23 year male in mumbai. i want a sexy aunty, bhabhies, our girls for sex. any one interested for me call me 09702520753. & email me sac06666@yahoo.com. age between 16 to any. please contect me any hot females. because i love sex. i m single

    ReplyDelete
  8. SANDEEP SINGH PAWAR...HELLO HI WERE ARE DIFFERENT YOUR WAS FACE TO AFTER SOME WAS GIVE THAT HELP 30 YEAR FACE FAIRE CLOURE GOOD VERY 91+09481770521

    ReplyDelete
  9. Type your message here...hi frind im nasir from malaysia i like u if u like me csl me and i stay in malaysia im pakistani i want real gf i found all in the word may no 0060169642795 i waiting for u now may skype id nasir.prince795 and fb id nasirali2217@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete